1. Go to your local farmers market
Find some fresh ingredients for dinner.
2. Learn about your family history
Dig those old photo albums from the attic or check out ancestry.com.
3. Learn something new
Take a music lesson, photography lesson, cooking class, or a dance class. Make ice cream.
4. Make your own dessert
Choose your favorite toppings or mix-ins and concoct an original dessert to share with your partner.
5. Try being a tourist in your own hometown
Are there any attractions you have yet to really spend time seeing?
6. Take a quick weekend trip to someplace nearby
You don’t have to spend a lot of money or travel very far to get a change of scenery.
7. Train together
For a 5k, a marathon, a triathlon or any other physical challenge.
8. Remodel or redesign a room in your home
Create the dream room you and your partner have been dreaming of.
9. Test drive a new car.
Take your loved one on a test drive of your favorite car, or a car that your partner has always wanted to drive.
10. Unleash your inner artist
Sculpt a block of ice cream with spoons and knives.